Travelling to Spain
Besides the countless beaches that are around Costa Del Sol, Costa Blanca, Canary Islands and Mallorca, there are many
other exiting places to go to in Spain.
This is Megafon’s unofficial list of the most important destinations in Spain that doesn’t necessarily
have anything to do with beaches.
- Madrid - Explore the castle and the museums
- Barcelona - The modern metropolis in Spain
- Granada - Free tapas and Alhambra
- Seville - The cathedral and easter weekend
- Cordoba - The Mezquita
- Malaga - City life, history and culture
- Marbella - Playground for the rich and famous
- Sierra Nevada - Europes southernmost ski resort
- The bull races in Pamplona
- The tomato war in Buñol
Transportation in Spain
Spain has one of the best developed high speed trains in the whole world. If you for example are travelling from Madrid
to Malaga, its faster to take the train than to fly, if you consider check in, security control and a taxi from the
airport to the city center. The train stops in the middle of the center of your travel destination and drives at a
staggering speed of 350km/h. The bus network is also well developed, even if the local buses aren’t the most
reliable in the world.