20 tourists became ill during their holiday in Ibiza, allegedly due to food poisoning.
Jillian Hajrizi tells the Daily Mail that there were several things she reacted to in terms of hygiene at the hotel they had booked. They were met by a dirty hotel room with stains on the beds, there was urine in the hallways and algae in the pool. In addition, the breakfast was raw and more several became sick with diarrhea during the holiday. Jillian Hajrizi herself had to stay in bed for four days during her holiday.
The tourists have now sued the travel company Thomas Cook and the airline Jet2holidays after their vacation was ruined.
Thomas Cook are now investigating the case and told the Daily Mail that they take health and hygiene isues very seriously.